Avanti Manufacturing Company has two production departments: Molding and Assembly. March 1 inventories are Raw Materials $3,600, Work in Process—Molding $2,200, Work in Process—Assembly $8,800 and Finished Goods $26,000. During March, the following transactions occurred:
- Purchased $28,400 of raw materials on account.
- Incurred $48,000 of factory labor. (Credit Wages Payable.)
- Incurred $62,000 of manufacturing overhead; $39,000 was paid and the remainder is unpaid.
- Requisitioned materials for Molding $12,300 and Assembly $7,200.
- Used factory labor for Molding $26,000 and Assembly $22,000.
- Applied overhead at the rate of $18 per machine hour. Machine hours were Molding 1,540 and Assembly 1,430.
- Transferred goods costing $62,000 from the Molding Department to the Assembly Department.
- Transferred goods costing $122,600 from Assembly to Finished Goods.
- Sold goods costing $110,000 for $185,000 on account.
Journalize the transactions. (Omit explanations.)