1.Which of the following is considered a major process flow structure?
- Lead Time
- Lean Manufacturing
2.ISO audits result in certifications that are done by first, second, or third parties. Which of the following result in the best certification of a firm?
- Certification is sought by any firm assuming they pay annual dues.
- 2nd Party where a customer audits its supplier
- 3rd Party where a qualified national or international standards/certifying agency serves as an auditor
- 1st Party where a firm audits itself against ISO standards
3.Which of the following is ISO 14000 primarily concerned with?
- Quality management
- Time management
- Continuous improvement management
- Environmental management
4. Which is the one correct value stream principle?
- Look for efficiencies in the factory, office, physical, procedural, and technical operations.
- Eliminate waste that stops, slows down, or diverts the value stream.
- Concentrate on speeding up value-adding operations rather than removing waste.
- Keep the value stream moving at minimum velocity.
5. What is the starting point in developing a capacity plan for a health care operation?
- Determining the effective capacity over time
- Estimating design capacity
- Forecasting patient demand for a reasonable length of time
- Discovery of the bottleneck operation