1000 to 1500 words (company for asssingment is Starbucks)
Weekly tasks or assignments (Individual or Group Projects) will be due by Monday and late submissions will be assigned a late penalty in accordance with the late penalty policy found in the syllabus. NOTE: All submission posting times are based on midnight Central Time.
In preparation for the survey to find out more about the customer, determine the target market. Develop a profile for the target audience. Conduct secondary research on your company/client s product or service and target audiences. Answer the following questions in your target customer report:
- Why is it important to select a target market first in the research process?
- Who is the target market?
- Identify the target market s personality traits, interests, and lifestyles.
- What research did you use to determine the target market?
- List 2 3 resources used to determine the target market.
- State how identifying the target market will help you develop the research design survey.