I need someone to do the below assignments, they are pretty easy i was
able to do majority of them in anywhere between 10-30 minutes not
having a clue about what i was doing. Attached is a PDF of the book. If
you are able to do these and get a good grade i have 2 more projects
that i would like done if you are willing.
There are data files that go with each of these assignments so a good
chunk of it is already setup for you.
Below is a dropbox link to the book in PDF format…
Here is a dropbox link to the data files…
Due the night of November 12th… PST
Tutorial 10, Case Problem 2, pgs 609-610
In step 5, cells B5 and B4 are reversed. B5 should be the row input
cell and B4 should be the column input cell.
DUE NOVEMBER 17TH
Tutorial 11, Sessions 11.1, 11.2 and 11.3, pgs 613-674
Page 637: Steps 1-4 on the bottom of the To connect to an Access data
source section may not work correctly if you are in the classroom or
another networked location. If not, use the following steps instead:
1. Click New Data Source in the Choose Data Source dialog box.
2. Verify that the Use the Query Wizard to create/edit
queries check box is checked, and then click the OK button. The Create
New Data Source dialog box opens.
3. In the Create New Data Source dialog box enter the following:
1) Give a Name = Horizons
2) Select a Driver = Microsoft Access Driver (.mdb, .accdb)
3) Click Connect button
4) Click Select button
4. Navigate to the Horizons database on your USB, and then click
the Horizons.accdb file in the Database Name box and click OK.
5. Click OK three more times.
6. Screen should look like Figure 11-19 on page 638.
7. Continue with Step 1 at the bottom of page 638.
DUE NOVEMBER 24TH
Submit To Be Scored:
Appendix C, Bright Light Case Problem
The Bright Light Case Problem is not in your textbook. Complete this
Case problem using the instructions listed below.