ssignment (Character Traits Paper)
Complete the Character Traits Paper.
- Choose one character trait among the following:
a. Professional judgment
- Define in your own words the character trait that you selected and what it means to you in terms of appropriate business and professional conduct.
- Research your state’s professional code of conduct for the definition and expectations of your selected character trait.
- Research the AICPA professional code of conduct to determine their definitions and expectations of the trait that you selected.
- Search the Internet, Business Journal, or other periodicals for current news about corporate ethics. Select a current (later than 2008) news article related to business ethics that illustrates your character trait and its application (or non-application).
- Write a one to two page summary of your research findings.
|Documentation & formatting||5||12.5||A quality paper will include a proper title page and references (as noted above).|
|Organization & cohesiveness||10||25||A quality paper will include an introduction stating the purpose/intent of the paper (5%). The body of the paper will be derived from the assignment itself, and it will be properly subdivided into sections based upon what the paper must address (5%). In a quality paper, the conclusion will summarize the previously presented content (5%).|
|Editing||5||12.5||A quality paper will be free of any spelling, punctuation, or grammatical errors. Sentences and paragraphs will be clear, concise, and factually correct.|
|Content||20||50||A quality paper will have significant scope and depth of analysis/research to support any statements. Relevant illustration or examples are encouraged. A quality paper will employ sound use of reasoning and logic to reinforce conclusions, and opinions must be supported.|
|Total||40||100||A quality paper (and presentation) will meet or exceed all of the above requirements.|