Okay so I did half of it and the other half I can’t figure out so please help me with it. The ones that are blank are the ones I need helf with and the ones that are already answered please don’t worry about them because they are correct so please help me with the others.
The comparative financial statements of Blige Inc. are as follows. The market price of Blige Inc. common stock was $60 on December 31, 2012.
Here are the link to solve the problems. Please delete the space at the end before .gif to view properly
Determine the following measures for 2012, rounding to one decimal place, except for dollar amounts, which should be rounded to the nearest cent. Assume 365 days a year.
1. Working capital: $ 1443000
2. Current ratio: 3.0
3. Quick ratio: 2.4
4. Accounts receivable turnover: 5.3
5. Number of days’ sales in receivables: 68.4
6. Inventory turnover:
7. Number of days’ sales in inventory:
8. Ratio of fixed assets to long-term liabilities:
9. Ratio of liabilities to stockholders’ equity:
10. Number of times interest charges earned:
11. Number of times preferred dividends earned:
12. Ratio of net sales to assets: %
13. Rate earned on total assets: %
14. Rate earned on stockholders’ equity: %
15. Rate earned on common stockholders’ equity: %
16. Earnings per share on common stock: $
17. Price-earnings ratio:
18. Dividends per share of common stock: $ .5
19. Dividend yield: .8%