Here is the link for the financial statements for Oracle Corporation for the fiscal year ending 2011. First, select 2011 using the drop-down arrow labeled for Year on the right-hand side of the page, and then select Annual Reports using the drop-down arrow labeled Filing Type on the left-hand side of the page.
You should select the 10k dated 6/28/2011 and choose to download in PDF, Word, or Excel format.
Here is the link for the financial statements for Microsoft Corporation for the fiscal year ending 2011. You should select the 10k dated 7/28/2011 and choose to download in Word or Excel format.
Required Ratios for Final Project Submission
1) Earnings per Share
2) Current Ratio
3) Gross Profit Rate
4) Profit Margin Ratio
5) Inventory Turnover Ratio
6) Days in Inventory
7) Receivables Turnover Ratio
8) Average Collection Period
9) Asset Turnover Ratio
10) Return on Assets Ratio
11) Debt to Total Assets Ratio
12) Times Interest Earned Ratio
13) Payout ratio
14) Return on Common Stockholders’ Equity Ratio
15) Free Cash Flow
16) Current Cash Debt Coverage Ratio
17) Cash Debt Coverage Ratio
18) Price/Earnings Ratio [For the purpose of this ratio, for Oracle, use the market price per share on May 30, 2011 and for Microsoft, use the market price per share on June 30, 2011]